Thursday 4 April 2019

Baby Haul

Everyone really seemed to like when I did the 6-9 months unisex/boys clothing haul so this time I'm doing another haul but its an all baby bits haul! (but of course there is a couple of clothes bits..oops) This is not exclusive to just the baby boys at all so all the links will be below again and I hope you really like this as much as I enjoyed this shopping lol.




This is a great unisex sleeping bag! It's 2.5 tog so its nice and snug and it feels super soft, Arlo had recently grown out of his 6-12 month sleeping bags because he's so bloody LONG haha so this was a must buy and I'm super pleased with it, sleeping bags for babies can actually be in my opinion very over priced and this was actually super reasonable! The stars match Arlo's room which is always a bonus lol ( coordination to the max)



I'm absolutely OBESSESSED with these swim shorts! Arlo outgrew his wetsuit for his swim lessons a while ago now so this was another must buy but I'm loving them and the design, I do find H&M to be quite hit and miss but I defo find some gems there, I also got him just some plain white socks as he needed more as they always go walk abouts..


Not much I can say really but its a nice footless baby grow which Arlo probably didn't need but it was in the sale so I had to get it duh but footless baby grows are always good because they tend to last a bit longer as baby grows!

How CUTE are these little dungaree shorts! Now I think I may have brought a to small a size but besides that they are honestly so nice and paired with a white t-shirt underneath with the little white summer hat this could be such a cute little summer outfit! You will have seen a similar ish long legged pair in my 6-9 month clothing haul so if you like these and haven't seen that defiantly go and check it out!

Very happy with this toy from Chicco! its guide age is 1-4  so its great value because although Arlo likes it now as he gets more and more aware and coordinated he'll still be able to play with it!

I wanted to get Arlo a couple of new toys and I thought this looked great as it lights up and plays music so will defiantly grab his attention! So far he likes it but he's not completely interested however I think its great as it actually plays and does a lot of different things so hopefully when he's a little older he'll enjoy it more
I haven't managed to get any pic's yet but this hasn't honestly been a life saver for blocking out the light in the mornings and Arlo has stopped waking at 5:30am thank god!



Arlo and me both LOVE this bath toy from SKIPHOP! Skip Hop toys in my opinion are great anyway and I was really struggling to find any good bath toys and this looked great on the Mothercare website but it was actually sold out on there so I got it off amazon, you literally just put it under the water and then lift it up and It greats a waterfall effect which Arlo loves reaching his hands out and feeling.


Hope some of you found something you liked!
I would love to know if you enjoyed this haul and if I should do another again in the future so please leave a comment below or on my latest Instagram post!
Love Hazel and Baby Arlo xxx




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig